Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, 12" Round Eco Friendly Dinner Plates, 25 Pack
see all 3 reviews
- PLANT BASED & PLANET FRIENDLY: Our palm leaf disposable plates are made with 100% natural palm leafs. Unlike paper plates or bamboo plates, these are not harvested, but collected from naturally fallen leaves. Hence the reason for the different colors and patterns along with natural ridges and grooves.
- CHEMICAL FREE & NATURAL: We collect naturally fallen high quality palm leaves, steam-press them after washing thoroughly so rest assured that these plates are completely natural and chemical free to use.
- EXTRA LARGE SIZE: This 12" round size is unique in the market offered only by ecozoi as we listen to our Customers and bring in new offerings based on the feedback we receive. This is good for big parties like weddings and other ceremonies.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & FOOD GRADE: Our palm leaf plates are sturdy and made from high quality food grade naturally fallen palm leaves. These do not bend or deform under heavy weight or heat unlike plastic or paper plates.
- PLANTING TREES WITH EVERY PURCHASE: We at ecozoi strongly oppose cutting down trees for making disposable plates. Hence we want to plant one tree per purchase to aid reforestation efforts globally through partners like Eden Reforestation, and UCapture.
These are proudly designed in Texas, USA and are made in our India facility to strict quality control standards.
While the stainless steel plates are not microwave safe, the palm plates can be used in microwave.
Yes. Each palm plate can be reused up to 3 times.
These are naturally fallen leaves that are put under high steam and stamped to form different shapes. Hence the natural ridges and colors the leaf develops once it falls would be noticeable on the plates too.
Flat $5 standard shipping for US Contiguous States. Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days to reach.
We do not ship internationally yet. However, you can purchase our products on Amazon channels globally
Returns & Exchanges: