- ECO FRIENDLY DESIGN: This product is designed as an eco-friendly alternative to Plastic Popsicle Molds. Designed and tested by team of Parent-Ecologists. Toddler, Kid, Adult, and Family Friendly
- PLASTIC FREE: The materials used include food grade Stainless Steel for the molds and the rack, Bamboo for the sticks, Silicone for the rings, and recycled packaging that can be reused (Zero Waste packaging)
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: BPA Free, PVC Free, Phthalate Free, Leaching Free, and Lower Carbon Footprint than Plastic. Stainless Steel material helps freeze the pops quicker than Plastic. Dishwasher safe
- BONUS MATERIALS: For those who crave for yummy ice cream bars or ice pops, our online blog contains several tasty recipes with step by step instructions to prepare your favorite treats.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Select ingredients, mix them together, pour into mold, insert stick, and freeze. Create your own custom homemade frozen yogurt popsicles, fruit sorbet pops, sugar free ices, and much more! Clean with warm soap water and dry before every use.
Which country are these made in?
These are proudly designed in Texas, USA and are made in our China facility to strict quality control standards.
What is the size of the mold?
The size of each mold is approximately 2.2 x 3.9 x 1.1". Each mold would hold 4 oz. of liquid.
How many ounces do they hold?
2.85 ounces per mold. So a total of 17 ounces.
What type of steel is used to make these?
The molds are made with high quality food grade 304 stainless steel that is 18% Chromium and 8% Nickel.
$5 Flat rate standard shipping for US Contiguous States. Orders over $40 will receive free standard shipping
Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days to reach. Expedited shipping takes 2 business days to reach and costs $25. Priority shipping takes 1 business day to reach and costs $35
We do not ship internationally yet. However, you can purchase our products on Amazon channels globally
We accept returns of unused merchandise within 30 days of receipt of purchase
Send us an email to email@example.com requesting a return to receive return instructions. All items must be returned UNUSED and in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING for a refund to be processed. Shipping and handling will not be refunded.