- PLASTIC FREE ALTERNATIVE TO FOOD STORAGE & PACKING: Great alternative to single use plastic bags for food storage and packing. Versatile usage including wrapping vegetable & fruit left overs, wrapping to-go sandwich lunches, covering storage bowls, saving cheese & avocados, and as a reusable snack bag for kids.
- MADE WITH NATURAL BEESWAX FROM INDIA: Made of natural cotton, sustainably harvested bees wax, jojoba oil, and tree resin. Made under fair trade environment by women artisans. Comes in completely plastic free packaging made from 100% recycled paper.
- REUSABLE, WASHABLE, & COMPOSTABLE: Our wraps are reusable and lasts for about a year when used several times a week. These are washable under cold water with mild soap and should be air dried. These are compostable and biodegradable. Use the warmth of your hand to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally.
- COMES IN PRACTICAL SIZES: Assorted 4 pack set includes 1 small (7”x9”) for wrapping avocados and fruit, 1 medium (9”x11”) for wrapping large peppers or nuts, 1 large (11”x14”) for big size vegetables like pumpkin and wrapping bowls, and 1 extra-large (13”x13”) for wrapping sandwiches and veggie wraps.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE: We stand by our products and would be glad to issue a full refund if you do not like your purchase for any reason. With our return less refunds, you keep the product with no return required.
Which country are these made in?
These are proudly designed in Texas, USA and are made in India by local artisan women to strict quality control standards.
Can this product be cut into smaller pieces, or are the edges sealed and prevent this?
We don't recommend that customers cut their wrap, as you can always "over-fold" it around a bowl or piece of food if it's too big. However, if you are finding you really want a custom size, you can cut your wrap, as it won't affect the quality. Please be aware, the edges might begin to fray.
isn’t this the same as wax paper?
No, wax paper is stiff and after a week or so it will start to loose any resemblance of wax paper, the bees wrap says a year or so of use with proper cleaning, personally I bake a lot of homemade bread we used it for almost two years!! Wax paper would not last that long.
How do you clean these?
Wash in warm soapy water, rinse in cool water and hang dry. Use your kitchen paper towel card board roller to store the bees wraps as a roll. We recommend this over folding.
$5 Flat rate standard shipping for US Contiguous States. Orders over $40 will receive free standard shipping
Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days to reach. Expedited shipping takes 2 business days to reach and costs $25. Priority shipping takes 1 business day to reach and costs $35
We do not ship internationally yet. However, you can purchase our products on Amazon channels globally
We accept returns of unused merchandise within 30 days of receipt of purchase
Send us an email to email@example.com requesting a return to receive return instructions. All items must be returned UNUSED and in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING for a refund to be processed. Shipping and handling will not be refunded.